Welcome to FYNDEASY !!
- The term “Personal Data” means any information that you provide to us which either directly or indirectly, whether true or not, about you or any other individual who can be identified from that data or in combination with other information we have or are likely to have access to.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
- We collect information that you provide us directly or automatically when you use the Services. The collection of your Personal Data shall be strictly restricted to what is necessary for the purpose of fulfilling the purposes identified herein below. We may collect and retain the following Personal Data from and about you if you interact with us through the Services;
- Account and Profile Information: When you create an account on our Services, we collect your name, username, password, email id, location and other contact information you provide. You also will be asked to create a profile on the Services . If you do not wish to provide an email address, you can choose not to create an account If you feel that an `unauthorized account has been created depicting you or your likeness, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .Further, all Personal Data provided by you is deleted upon deleting your account.
- Public Content: The information that you post to the Services is intended for public consumption, including your photos, comments, postings, hotspots, and profile information. By posting on the Services, you agree to permit us to disclose publicly the material you post unless specific controls selected to share only with selected users, their network, etc.
- Communications: When you join the Services by signing up for an account or creating a profile and affirmatively provide an email address, as permitted by law, you are opting in to receive emails from us or about the Services. You can manage your email and notice preferences through your account settings. Please note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative or legal notices from us. If you exchange messages with others through the Services, in accordance with applicable law, we may store them in order to process and deliver them, allow you to manage them, and investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services. FyndEasy may also enable you to connect, at your initiation, outside the Services via your personal email address to third-party providers of products and services who you wish to contact outside of the Services.
- Services Activity/Automatically Collected Information: We collect and may store information about your use of the Services, such as your search activity, the pages you view, and the date and time of your visit. We also collect and may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Services, such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs, discussed below in our Tracking Technology Section.
- Location Information: We collect your location information at set times and distance intervals in the app in the foreground, background and terminated states using Native Libraries provided by the mobile platforms. This information is shared to the server to return the matching GeoTags so as to notify you when you are around certain locations. Your location information is never stored and only used on an as needed basis. You can always turn off the permission for location tracking in your device settings for the Location Permissions used by FyndEasy. In the event the permission is disabled, the location information will not be sent to you. Further, the location information you permit FyndEasy to track may be used in future for Geo Targeted Advertising.
HOW WE USE SUCH PERSONAL DATA
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We do not rent, sell, share or disclose your Personal Data to third-parties without your consent. We may share some information about you with third parties in connection with your use of the Services but you will be notified of what information will be shared and with whom. Our information sharing with third-parties fall into these categories and purposes:
- Agents, Contractors, and Service Providers: We may share your information with our agents and contractors or other service providers as needed to carry out the performance and functionality of the Services, fulfill your requests or authorized commercial transactions, or provide customer support.
- Analytics and Usage: We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services, or we may disclose to a business the number of users that have viewed their product.
- Business Transfers: If we are acquired by or merged with another entity, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected about you to the other company.
- Other Users: Information that you post publicly on our Services (e.g., photos, comments, your profile) will be made publicly available to other users of teh Services.
- Investigations: We will share Personal Data with companies, organizations or individuals outside of FyndEasy if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of FyndEasy, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We monitor for and try to prevent security breaches and implement appropriate security safeguards designed to protect your data. All information collected is stored securely in Amazon Web Services Servers hosted in the United States. By interacting with and/or using the Services you understand that your Personal Data will be transferred to such countries and you consent to such transfer. There are internal surveillance mechanisms in place to detest any breach or intrusion of the servers. Further if and when data is transmitted, it is encrypted using industry standard TLS certificates. No Personal Data is shared or transferred outside of the Services. We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, however, we cannot warrant the security of any information that you send us. There is no guarantee that data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, organizational, or managerial safeguards.
- Log File Information Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the web page or app is downloaded to your browser or device. When you use our Services, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Services, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Services.
- Device Identifiers When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Services, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by FyndEasy. A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third-party partner about how you browse and use the Services and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Services may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- Metadata Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with Content. For example, Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of Content was collected and how that content is formatted. Users can add or may have Metadata added to their Content including a hashtag (e.g., to mark keywords when you post a photo), geotag (e.g., to mark your location to a photo), comments or other data. This makes your Content more searchable and interactive. If you geotag your photo or tag your photo using other’s APIs then, your latitude and longitude will be stored with the photo and searchable (e.g., through a location or map feature) if your photo is made public by you in accordance with your privacy settings.
7. ACCOUNT TERMINATION AND DATA RETENTION
- You can close your account at any time by going to the account settings. When you close your account, you will cease to provide ongoing or future data to us. Your profile will be deactivated. However, postings or comments you provided to the Services associated with your profile prior to closing your account, will remain active and will be visible to other users of the Services.
- Upon deactivation or deletion of your account, we attempt to take all necessary measures to ensure that your Personal Data is not visible to other users, however, we disclaim all liability if such data has been previously downloaded by any user prior to such deactivation or deletion of the account.
The Services is intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under 13 (thirteen). We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 13 (thirteen) years. If you become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Data without parental consent, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
9.LINKS TO OTHER SERVICES
10.ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CERTAIN REGIONS
- European Union (EU) These additional provisions are applicable to persons in the EU. We ensure that all your data that we collect, store, use and process is done in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Elucidated hereunder are additional terms applicable to citizens of the European Union. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, Pertinent Lab Inc. is the controller of your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, or processed in connection with the Services. The term personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that person. Legal basis for processing your Personal Data: If you are an EU citizen, we process Personal Data only for purposes for which we collect it. We shall process data only if we have your consent or if processing is necessary for complying with our legal obligations or where the processing is in our legitimate interest. If you need further clarification concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your Personal Data, you may contact us at the Contact information provided hereunder. Your Rights under GDPR: Residents of the European Union have certain additional rights in relation to their Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Right to access:You have a right to and are allowed access to your Personal Data that is processed.
Right to erasure: You may request erasure of your Personal data only under certain circumstances which include but are not limited to unlawful processing of your data, if your personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, if you withdraw your consent etc. Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information to comply with our legal obligations.
Right to rectification:You may at any time request for rectification of your Personal Data that we process. You may also complete Personal data if it is incomplete.
Right to restriction of processing: You have a right to restrict the processing of Personal Data if you contest the accuracy of the data, lawfulness of processing and or if you have objected to processing of data or if the data is no longer needed for the purpose of processing. We will inform you when such restriction is lifted.
Right to data portability:You have a right to receive the Personal Data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You are also entitled to the right to transmit your Personal data to another controller to another where it is technically feasible.
Right to object:You have a right to object the processing of your personal data. You have a right to object where your Personal Data is processed for marketing purposes. You may exercise any of the rights enlisted above by contacting our Data Protection Officer at the Contact details provided hereunder. Transfer of Personal Data: Kindly note that you are signifying agreement to the transfer of your Personal Data outside the EU. Such transfer to which you hereby expressly consent is primarily for processing and we ensure an adequate level of protection through a series of agreements with our service providers.
- California, United States If you are a resident of California, we shall handle your Personal Data in consonance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). As a resident of California you have certain additional rights in relation to your Personal Data.
- Personal Data means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household but does not include publicly available information.
- We will not, without your consent, disclose your Personal Data. You hereby give us consent to disclose your Personal Data for business purposes.
- You consent to and agree to direct us to and/or use the Channels to intentionally disclose Personal Data or to intentionally interact with a third party.
- Identifiers such as a consumer’s name, postal address, email address etc.
- Demographic information such as a ___________________ .
- Geolocation data such as the location of a consumer’s device or computer etc.
- Internet or other electronic network information
- Inferences drawn from any of the above information
- You rights under the CCPA
- Right to access – You have a right to and are allowed access to your data that we collect and process.
- Right to deletion – You have a right to request deletion of your Personal Data. This right is a subjective right, we may not comply with a data deletion request if we are permitted and/or required under law.
- Right to disclosure – You have a right to request us to disclose the categories of Personal Data collected, sources from which Personal Data is collected, purpose of collecting Personal Data, categories of third parties with whom Personal Data is shared.
- You have a right not to be discriminated against for exercising certain rights under California law.
- You may exercise your rights by contacting us at the contact details provided herein under.
TIMEFRAME FOR PROCESSING USER REQUESTS
11 Feb, 2021